|Run||Sep 20, 1994 - May 23, 1995|
|Prev Season||Season 3|
|Next Season||Season 5|
Season 4 refers to the fourth season of Home Improvement which ran on ABC from September 20th, 1994 - May 23rd 1995.
The season introduces the Taylors, the average American family, that really aren't so. Tim Taylor, the man of the house, has his own TV show entitled "Tool Time" with a bachelor co-host Al Borland. Tim is also found to be the accident prone and often wanting to rewire and fix things around the house and at work. Jill Taylor is Tim's loving wife, but continually gives him grief over some of the trouble he causes.
Tim and Jill have three sons Brad, Randy and Mark. Each son has their own quirks, Brad is into sports, Randy is smart, and Mark is the younger sensitive brother. They all live in Detroit, Michigan. As said before, Tim often causes mayhem around with machines as well as his marriage. He often goes to his neighbor, Wilson, who is known to give very profound and helpful advice. Wilson is always found in the backyard behind Tim's fence.
- Back in the Saddle Shoes Again (season premiere)
- Don't Tell Momma
- Death Begins at Forty
- The Eyes Don't Have It
- He Ain't Heavy, He's Just Irresponsible
- Borland Ambition
- Let's Go to the Videotape
- Quibbling Siblings
- My Dinner with Wilson
- Ye Olde Shoppe Teacher
- Some Like it Hot Rod
- Twas the Night Before Chaos
- The Route of All Evil
- Brother, Can You Spare a Hot Rod?
- Super Bowl Fever
- Bachelor of the Year
- It's My Party
- A House Divided
- The Naked Truth
- Talk to Me
- No, No, Godot
- Tool Time After Dark (Part 1)
- Tool Time After Dark (Part 2)
- Sisters and Brothers
- A Marked Man
- Wilson's Girlfriend (season finale)
- Tim Allen as Tim Taylor
- Patricia Richardson as Jill Taylor
- Zachery Ty Bryan as Brad Taylor
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas as Randy Taylor
- Taran Noah Smith as Mark Taylor
- Richard Karn as Al Borland
- Debbe Dunning as Heidi Keppert
- Earl Hindman as Wilson W. Wilson Jr.